Faculty and Staff: Abby Burianek
Enjoys spending time with her daughter, creating things from concrete and tin, and working outside with plants and flowers.
- B.A. in Child and Family Development, APU
Areas of Interest
- Homeless and Near Homeless
- Housing First
- Diversion, Intervention, and Prevention Services
- Affects of Homelessness on Families
- Changing/Evolution of Family due to Social/Economic needs
Professional Activities & Community Service
- Lincoln Homeless Coalition
- WRAP Facilitator
- Community Services Management Information System (CS-MIS): The Community Services Management Information System is a web-based, case management and client tracking information system managed through CCFL . Presently 18 community service agencies and over 45 programs enter data through the CS-MIS system. Data in the CS-MIS is used by agencies for case management and client tracking activities and aggregate data is used from the system to provide community planner and funding entities with unduplicated data on people being served and the number and type of services being utilized.
- Nebraska Management Information System (NMIS): The Nebraska Management Information System consists of four partners - CS-MIS being one of the founding partners - throughout the state of Nebraska that implement the web-based, case management and client tracking information system. NMIS reports to the State of Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services on unduplicated counts of persons and services provided agencies funded by NEHHSS through Nebraska Homeless Assistance Program (NHAP).