Faculty and Staff: Jamie Bahm
Jamie is married and together, they have two young children. She enjoys watching them grow their own independent personalities.
- B.S. in Criminal Justice from the University of Nebraska
- M.S. in Criminology and Criminal Justice from the University of Nebraska
Areas of Interest
- Children and families who are affected by parental substance use
- Enhancing the availability of trauma-informed evidence based services
- Building capacity and reflection within the human services work force
- She was the Supervisor for the Lancaster County Family Treatment Drug Court program with the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services.
- She began her work in child welfare and juvenile justice in 2010, specializing in casework with delinquent and status offense adjudicated youth with high behavioral health needs.
- Jamie Bahm is Project Manager for the Nebraska Resource Project for Vulnerable Young Children