Faculty and Staff: Paulette Sombke
- B.S.W., Social Work, University of Nebraska-Lincoln (1985)
Areas of Interest
- Child abuse and neglect
- Professional Foster Parenting
- Wraparound services in the small community
Professional Activities & Community Service
- Forensic Interviewer for the Central Nebraska Child Advocacy Center in Grand Island.
- Assist with different parish activities for Saints Peters and Paul church in Saint Paul, Nebraska.
- Provide emotional support families within the Grand Island/Saint Paul area.
- Help with school activities at Trinity Lutheran School and Saint Paul Schools where her children attend.
- Working with Health and Human Services Staff in the provision of brush up training for workers.
- Provide training for new workers within Health and Human Services on an individual basis and establishing field learning experience in the Central Service area.
- Help new workers within Health and Human Services by providing emotional and education support.