Events: Speaker Series (2000) - Children, Families and the Media: New Challenges, New Research
- Adolescents, Sexuality and the Media. Jane D. Brown, PhD, Univ. of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
- Rating the Ratings: An Assessment of the Television Industry's Use of the V-Chip. Dale Kunkel, PhD, Univ. of California at Santa Barbara
- Using Longitudinal Data to Test What 'everybody knows' About the Effects of TV on Children (It's not the medium, it's the message!). John Wright, PhD, Univ. of Texas at Austin
- Children and the Internet: Access, Concerns and Policy. Edward Donnerstein, PhD, Univ. of California at Santa Barbara
- Kids & Media @ the New Millennium. Donald F. Roberts, PhD, Stanford University
Is to conduct research, analyze policy, and provide education and community service. The purpose of CCFL's activities is to enhance the well-being of children, youth, and families.
A child's life is like a piece of paper on which every person leaves a mark.
- Chinese proverb