Projects & Outreach: Supreme Court: Internet Resources
- Nebraska State Court Improvement Project, 2005 Reassessment of Court and Legal System for Child Abuse and Neglect and Foster Care
- Governor's Children's Task Force, A Roadmap to Safety for Nebraska's Children
- National Council for Juvenile and Family Court Judges (NCJFCJ)
- American Bar Association (ABA) Center on Children and the Law
- The Pew Commission on Children in Foster Care, Fostering the Future: Safety, Permanence and Well-Being for Children in Foster Care
- Standards for Lawyers
- The National Center for State Courts (NCSC), Expediting Dependency Appeals: Strategies to Reduce Delay
Is to conduct research, analyze policy, and provide education and community service. The purpose of CCFL's activities is to enhance the well-being of children, youth, and families.
No matter what you've done for yourself or for humanity, if you can't look back on having given love and attention to your own family, what have you really accomplished?