Projects & Outreach: Supreme Court: Internet Resources
- Nebraska State Court Improvement Project, 2005 Reassessment of Court and Legal System for Child Abuse and Neglect and Foster Care
- Governor's Children's Task Force, A Roadmap to Safety for Nebraska's Children
- National Council for Juvenile and Family Court Judges (NCJFCJ)
- American Bar Association (ABA) Center on Children and the Law
- The Pew Commission on Children in Foster Care, Fostering the Future: Safety, Permanence and Well-Being for Children in Foster Care
- Standards for Lawyers
- The National Center for State Courts (NCSC), Expediting Dependency Appeals: Strategies to Reduce Delay
Is to conduct research, analyze policy, and provide education and community service. The purpose of CCFL's activities is to enhance the well-being of children, youth, and families.
Of all nature's gifts to the human race, what is sweeter to a man than his children?
- Marcus Tullius Cicero