The 2022 Nebraska Young Child Institute Conference is only two weeks away! This exciting two-day event will feature a multidisciplinary collaboration of professionals connecting on issues that can improve outcomes for young children and their families.
Speakers and topics from CCFL's Nebraska Resource Project for Vulnerable Young Children include:
- Tough Conversations in Child Welfare: Balancing Transparency and Compassion: Jamie Bahm, M.S., with Michelle Paxton, J.D.
- Increasing Security: Attachment in Early Childhood and Practice Tips: Samantha Byrns, LIMHP
- Overview of Child-Parent Psychotherapy, Parent-Child Interaction Therapy, and Circle of Security Parenting: Samantha Byrns, LIMHP, with Samantha Bradley, LIMHP
- Boosting Your Expertise: Infant Mental Health Endorsement in Nebraska: Kelli Hauptman, J.D., with Samantha Bradley, LIMHP
- Co-Regulation and Responsive Relationships: Lindsey Ondrak, LIMHP
- Understanding the Importance of Screening for Trauma in Young Children: Lindsey Ondrak, LIMHP