Jamie is married and together, they have two young children. She enjoys watching them grow their own independent personalities.
- B.S. in Criminal Justice from the University of Nebraska
- M.S. in Criminology and Criminal Justice from the University of Nebraska
Areas of Interest:
- Children and families who are affected by parental substance use
- Enhancing the availability of trauma-informed evidence based services
- Building capacity and reflection within the human services work force
Professional Activities & Community Service:
- She was the Supervisor for the Lancaster County Family Treatment Drug Court program with the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services.
- She began her work in child welfare and juvenile justice in 2010, specializing in casework with delinquent and status offense adjudicated youth with high behavioral health needs.
Projects Involved in at CCFL: