When I am not at work I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I enjoy attending Husker basketball and volleyball games with my father when I am able to. I enjoy reading and watching movies as well. I try to be creative in my spare time. I am always looking for the next thing I can make.
- BS in Child and Family Studies from Northwest Missouri State University
- Children who have been affected by parental substance abuse.
- Families who have been affected by childhood abuse and neglect.
- Educating and assisting new case managers as they maneuver this field.
- Service Coordinator – October 2009 – February 2012
- Child and Family Specialist, March 2012 – October 2018 – specialized on the drug court team